Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list complete answers. This week's Top Ten list is:
What are the Top Ten Books that broke your heart a little? My answers below:
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. These books were so emotional, both in good ways and in heartbreaking ways. Wow.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver. The next book comes out this month! Can't wait.
- Matched by Ally Condie. This book was all about the characters and their struggles. Awesome.
- But I Love Him by Amanda Grace. I literally sobbed in the middle of Barnes and Noble.
- Shine by Lauren Myracle. Made you think.
- Where She Went by Gayle Foreman. Sequel to If I Stay, that also broke my heart a little.
- Shadows Soul by Richelle Mead. Thank heavens there were more books after this one. LOL.
- Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott. All of her books are so phenomenally emotional.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Such an emotional book.
- The Beautiful Between by Alyssa Sheinmel. And romantic too!