Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list complete answers. This week's Top Ten list is:
Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013:
1. First and foremost... I want to try and write my reviews a little sooner after finishing the book, that way things are a bit more fresh.
2. I want to grow readership a bit more
3. I want to host some more regular giveaways
4. I'm really hoping to meet some new bloggers.
5. In an effort toward number four, I want to be a bit more diligent about visiting other blogs and commenting on things I read on their sites that I like.
6. I want to create a new feature that adds something fresh to the blog.
7. I'm hoping to be a bit more focused on getting more author interviews this year. I think it's important to have these so people can get to know the creators of the books we read.
8. I seem to redesign my blog once a year, so this seems like a good goal for 2013 as well. Have a fresh look!
9. I want to learn ten new things this year that will make me a better blogger.
10. I want to commit some time to writing more fan mail to the authors, just to tell them how much I loved their book.
Leave a comment and share your 2013 blogging goals!