Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the next week. Additionally, I'm seeking your help to reach my milestone of 300 GFC followers. I'm at 278 as of this post. Keep an eye out for an upcoming post about the giveaway!
So here's what happened last week:
- Discussion Post: What do you do when finish an amazing book and your family couldn't care less. Post here.
- Book Blitz of #Selfie by Cambria Hebert. Post here.
- Blog Tour & Review of Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist by Kay Marie. Post here. Check out the giveaway!
- Review of The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan. Post here.
- Blog Tour & Review of Pepped Up and All Pepped Up by Ali Dean. Post here. Check out the giveaway!
- Feature and Follow Friday where I featured Elizabeth from Silver's Reviews. Post here.
Here's what to look forward to next week:
- Review of Stunned by Sarah Noffke. The final story in the Lucidites series.
- Discussion Post: When do you do your blogging?
- Review of Raine by J.C. Valentine
- Blog Tour & Review of Getting Played by Mia Storm.
- Blog Tour & Review of Center Ice by Cate Cameron. Giveaway included!
- Blog Tour & Review of 21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely.
- Review of Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole.
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!