Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
So I'm going to try to starting giving you guys a breakdown of what was posted the prior week, and what I'll be posting in the upcoming week. Hopefully this will be something you guys will like to see. :-)
So here's what happened last week:
- Discussion post: Too Many Posts, Too Few Days. Post here.
- Review of Stunned by Sarah Noffke. Second in Lucidites series. Review here.
- Review of Veiled Innocence by Ella Frank. Review here.
- Review of The Retribution of Mara Dyer. Review here.
Here's what you can expect in the coming week:
- Discussion post: What to do when you finish an amazing book and your family could care less
- Review of The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan.
- Review and Blog Tour of Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist by Kay Marie.
- Review and Blog Tour of Pepped Up and All Pepped Up by Ali Dean
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!