Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the next week.
So here's what happened last week:
- Announcement Post: Blog Follower Giveaway. Enter here.
- Temping Future YA Releases: June 2015. Post here.
- Monday's Month In Retrospect:May 2015 link up post. Post here.
- Review: The List by Kate L. Mary. Post here.
- Review: Sweet Fall by Tillie Coley. Post here.
- Blog Tour & Review: The Broken Hearts Society of Suite 17 C by Leigh Ann Kopans. Post here.
- Review: Sweet Hope by Tillie Cole. Post here.
Here's what to look forward to next week:
- Tour Blitz: Dirty Boys of Summer Compilation Series.
- Discussion Post: What do you do when you're on a reading kick for a certain genre and can't get out of it?
- Review: From a Distant Star by Karen McQuestion.
- Review: The Boy From the Woods by Jen Minkman.
- Review: How To Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo.
- Review: Solitaire by Alice Oseman..
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!