Better late than never. Sorry I'm a little late posting this today, but I'm fighting off a cold right now and slept all day. Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the coming week.
So here's what happened last week:
- Discussion: Do you like a lot of pictures on your favorite blogs or a more simplistic look? Post here.
- Review: Discovering April by Sheena Hutchinson. Post here.
- Blog Tour & Review: Team Lucas by Ally Adams. Post here.
- Blog Tour & Review: Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips. Post here.
- Review: Fighting Silence by Ally Martinez. Post here.
Here's what to look forward to next week:
- Discussion Post: Have you discovered the fun and benefit of Pinterest?
- Review: The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
- Blog Tour & Review: Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner
- Review: The Leveller by Julia Durango
- Blog Tour & Review: All I've Never Wanted by Ana Huang
- Blog Tour & Review: Naked by Stacey Trombley
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!