Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the coming week.
So here's what happened last week:
- Discussion Post: Blogging 101 - What I did wrong when I started blogging. Post here.
- Review: Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon. Post here.
- Review: This Is Not a Drill by Beck McDowell. Post here.
- Blog Tour, Review & Giveaway: Playing the Player by Lisa Brown Roberts. Post here.
Here's what to look forward to next week:
- Discussion Post: Blogging 101 - .Using Twitter to your advantage.
- Blog Tour, Review & Giveaway: Belong To Me by Laura Howard.
- Review: Mirrored by Alex Flinn.
- Review: The Body Institute by Carol Riggs.
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!