Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the coming week.
So here's what happened last week:
- Discussion Post: Blogging 101 - Using Twitter to your advantage. Post here.
- Blog Tour, Review & Giveaway: Belong to Me by Laura Howard. Post here.
- Review: Mirrored by Alex Flinn. Post here.
- Review: The Body Institute by Carol Riggs. Post here.
Here's what to look forward to next week. It's a packed week:
- Discussion Post: Blogging 101 - Other Social Media and how it's helped me.
- Blog Tour, Review & Giveaway: Getting Hot by Mia Storm
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Confessions of a Fat Girl by Holly Dae
- Review: Accessory (The Scarab Beatle Series #4) by C.L. Stone
- Blog Tour & Review: The Fix by Natasha Sinel
- Review: Defects by Sarah Noffke
- Tempting Future YA Releases: September 2015
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!