Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the coming week.
I'm having to do this a little different since I was away for almost two weeks with my medical leave, and then with long hours at work. So bear with me here as I try to get back into the swing of things. I'm combining a couple weeks into the below of what's been posted recently.
- Review: Jane Unwrapped by Leah & Kate Rooper. Post here.
- Review: Touching Fate by Brenda Drake. Post here.
- Tale Temptress Says: I'm back! Post here.
- Blog Tour, Review & Giveaway: Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep. Post here.
Here's what to look forward to next week:
- Discussion Post: What do you do when life interferes with your blogging?
- Review: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
- Review: Perfected by Kate Jarvick Birch
- Review: Falling for the Wrong Guy by Sara Hantz
- Review: Worth It (Forbidden Men #6) by Linda Kage
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!