So this is a rather special discussion post because I'm combining a Thanksgiving Day discussion along with a special Holiday Season giveaway. Between November 26, 2015 and December 26, 2015, I'll be holding a special giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift card as a present to one of my lucky followers. So let's discuss first, and then stick around below for the giveaway details!
My Discussion Topic This Week - Out of everything that's happened to you this year, what are you most Thankful for?
Have you ever had one of those years where so much good happened to you that it's hard to pick just one thing to be thankful for? I had a year like that in 2015. To name a few things:
- I had a brand new grandbaby named Gabriel Alexander and got to be a part of the delivery with my daughter.
- After 7 months out of work, I got a new job
- My husband and I celebrated 14 years of marriage and 15 years together
- My daughter found a career for herself, which in turn blessed me
- We paid off our car
- After discovering that my new job made me horribly unhappy from the first day, and I've been working in a sweatshop that's kept me from having any sort of home life, including blogging, I just got offered a new job.
And there were several more. But out of all that, the thing I am most thankful for is that I have all my family around me still. Everyone is still here, still in good health, and still the rocks of my life.
What about you? What are you most thankful for this year? Let's discuss....
I want to offer a $25 gift card as a Christmas gift to one of my followers. Open to U.S. entrants.. I'll announce the winner right after the entry time frame closes. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!