Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
If you follow my blog, you know I've only been able to post about once a week lately. I've been working a lot of late hours at work, including on Saturdays, and at those times when I've actually been home, I haven't felt like doing much of anything. Yes, I'm working on getting another job and am real close. In the meantime, please bear with me. I'm going to try to post more often and get back into the swing. To that end, this is my Tempting New Tales post... and it has been some time since I've done one of these.
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the coming week.
I'm doing this a little different since I've been posting so sporadically, I'm starting with the first post I put up since the last Tempting New Tales I did.
- Discussion post: What do you do when life interferes with your blogging? Post here.
- Review: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy. Post here.
- Review: Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch. Post here.
- Review: Falling for the Wrong Guy by Sara Hantz. Post here.
- Review: Worth it by Linda Kage. Post here.
- Blog Tour, Review & Giveaway: Return Once More by Trisha Leigh. Post here.
- Blog Tour and Review: Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn. Post here.
- Review: Paper Thin by Jennifer Snyder. Post here.
- Blog Tour, Review, and Giveaway: Abby and the Cute One by Erin Butler. Post here.
Here's what to look forward to next week:
- Discussion Post: Out of everything that's happened to you this year, what are you most Thankful for?
- Review: Curse of the Sphynx by Raye Wagner
- Review: Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Giveaway: Special Holiday Giveaway!
- Review: The Healing Power of Sugar by C.L. Stone
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!