Tempting New Tales is my weekly post where I share what new books I managed to acquire this week. Credit goes back to the Stacking the Shelves weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Okay, so I did a little better on my posting this week. I actually posted all but one of the items I had intended to post. Progress!! I actually got a new job, and once I serve out my notice at my current one, I should be able to have more time again for blogging, because I won't be working in a sweatshop. Thank heavens!!
Below is my breakdown of what was posted last week, and what I'll be posting in the coming week.
- Review: Curse of the Sphinx by Raye Wagner. Post here.
- Holiday Giveaway and Discussion Post: Out of all that happened to you this year, what are you most thankful for? Did I say Giveaway!! Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift card! My holiday present to you!! Post here.
- Review: The Healing Power of Sugar by C.L. Stone. Post later this morning.
Here's what to look forward to next week:
- Blog Tour, Review, & Giveaway: The First Last Boy by Sonya Weiss
- Review: Bound by Donnielle Tyner
- Review: Tarnished by Kate Jarvik Birch
- Temping Future YA Releases: December 2015
- Review: Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Now, on to the new bookshelf items. Here's what I got this week!
Have you read any of these yet? What did you get this week? Leave a comment!